Employement Visa is in Progress from 03-08-2017

Well Hello Everybody,

Greetings!!!

Can anyone let me know how many days it will take to approve work visa from bahrain LMRA. Everything is done like fees is paid,information updated but visa let not approved can anyone help please

Regards,
Mohiuddin.

Hello Dear ,
No one can tell exact time , mine from 16 July  showing employment visa in process...
Keep in touch with your employer in every two three days ask them concern.
Hope for the best..

Rightly said by Ganibhai, hope for the best.

T&R

Well thanks for your suggestion.And finally I got my visa.

Regards,
Mohiuddin.

Congratulations brother .

Mine still stuck with lmra.

Dear Gani Bhai,

Greetings!!!

I understand your feelings.I have also suffered a lot.So  Patience is so important here.

If any one knows about the below query please me know.

I have received a visa on my mail from an employer.So the employer said me to take print out and carry when you travel to Bahrain
.So I have one question to know weather do I have take visa print out and carry when I go to Bahrain.So i some cases the visa will be attached  to passport.So the visa which I got can carry like that.The visa is printed on a  A4 size paper.Nothing to worry right.

And there will be no hidden charges at Bahrain and Hyderabad airport like visa endorsement,etc.

Regards,
Mohiuddin.

Mohiuddin how are you ,
Employment visa you received in a its just colour photo copy , for your documents only.
Once you reach Bahrain airport you will get your original visa page. In which they put stamp. this is my personal experience if any one know better please give him suggestions.

Dear Gani Bhai,

I Am fine.

Thanks for your suggestion.Now I am confirmed.

Regards,
Mohiuddin