Planning a move to Malta - State Schools

Hello! I am new to this forum. My family and I are looking at a move to Malta, after living in Spain for many years, and returning back to the UK just 18 months ago. Our children, who are aged 9, 7 and 6 were born in Spain and educated in a Spanish state school (until 18 months ago). The education was very poor, hence the move to the UK. Can anyone tell me their thoughts on State Schools in Malta please? Private schooling for 3 wont be an option initially. Best state schools? What language are they taught in? Thank you for your help. Hayley

hayley1109 wrote:

Hello! I am new to this forum. My family and I are looking at a move to Malta, after living in Spain for many years, and returning back to the UK just 18 months ago. Our children, who are aged 9, 7 and 6 were born in Spain and educated in a Spanish state school (until 18 months ago). The education was very poor, hence the move to the UK. Can anyone tell me their thoughts on State Schools in Malta please? Private schooling for 3 wont be an option initially. Best state schools? What language are they taught in? Thank you for your help. Hayley

Please read previous posts as this subject has been covered many times.

Thank you for your help. I will do that.