China Stay

Hello All,
I'm flying from Egypt to Chain “Hangzhou” next month. I have few question regarding my long stay in China so please bear with me. I'm confused regarding the tickets. There aren't international direct flights from Egypt (CAI) to Hangzhou (HGH). The best deal I found is from Egypt to Turkey, from Turkey to Guangzhou (Through Turkish Airlines), from Guangzhou to Hangzhou (Through China Eastern Airlines). Meanwhile, the permitted baggage is 30KG on Turkish Airlines But on the domestic airlines (China Eastern Airlines) is 20KG. My question is Will I be charged for the 10KG or its Ok?
Also, I've read man people reviews about China Eastern Airlines and it was not pleasant at all. So, what's the best choice? Should I decide on my arrival to Guangzhou or what?
Is there any other ways like speed train or Bus with good quality from Guangzhou to Hangzhou, How much time it takes and what's the fair? Is it far or close from the Guangzhou Airport?
What's the best Chinese Bank with good English customer services and what's the minimum required amount to open an account?
What's the best Telecommunication Company in china with English customer services?

hi, i'm glad to answer your question, first welcome to china in china if you don't want to take plane of east air lines you can also take train instead the train is also very fast(but of course not fast as plane) .you want to have phone numbers in china i recommend china mobile, and bank is bank of china(because it's the only bank can change foreign currency. hope this can help you. be good jurney

Egyptair has a direct flight from Cairo to Guangzhou, it takes approximately 10 hours. Then you can take the fast train

Thanks Sahara, I've booked my air tickets..Thanks for the suggestion.