Advice on Moving back to Scotland

Greetings All.

My Mother is a British Citizenship and has been living in South Africa for 27 years. My mother is currently a pensioner and at the age of 65. Unfortunately South Africa has become unstable and not safe for my mother at all.  The other is crime is on the rise and I fear for her well being.

I have tried to find a contact who can guide or assist me in being able to get some perspective and guidance on the correct process to follow in arranging to get my mother back to Scotland.

Can someone perhaps contact me or put me in touch with the correct people who is able to assist. Unfortunately I have tried other channels, but was unsuccessful in getting the right guidance.

I would appreciate any advice in this regard.

Regards

Mark Blair

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum.

Have you contacted the British consulate yet ?

https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/ … -cape-town

Regards,
Bhavna

Dear Bhavana

I hope this message finds you well. I have not tried the consulate at this point. I was hoping to get more insight on this forum.

I am too looking to expatriate.  Things in SA are truly unstable.  I have a British Passport and my wife is South African. Just don't know where to begin or what to do.

Regards

Mark Blair