Singaporeans ?

Hi all :cheers::D

I'll be at HCM from 8th & 9th at District 1 doing some business ground work & networking in the IT sector.

Is there any singaporean business people here? We can have dinner or coffee if you are in the area.

I can be reached via whatsapp/telegram or email.

Cheers
Rain

Hey Rain.. We can certainly catch up for a drink? Your first visit here?

Hello guys, fellow Singaporean here. not in the IT sector, but in the midst of starting a business here too. District 7. you can dig out a couple of old Singaporean kopi session threads here if you do a quick search :)

Wondering where do you guys would suggest to meet up?

Hino88 wrote:

Wondering where do you guys would suggest to meet up?

Dist 7 will be good. Anyone up for makan and chat at Vivo? Hong Kong hotpot buffet?

lifeissimple wrote:

Hey Rain.. We can certainly catch up for a drink? Your first visit here?

Hi there,

Sorry for the belated reply. I missed the notifications on my way to vn and am now back to SG. Would prolly be going again soon.

Love to catch up. Those keen PM me?

Doesnt matter if you are in SG or VN, we play by ear 1st and see if we can move forward with something more concrete?

Cheers
Rain

I'll be at hcm next week, anyone keen to la kopi?

Sure, pm me your contact. Where are you staying?

Hi PMed  :D

I'll over from wed - friday 25th. Doing an interest check here if anyone will like to have an kopi session on 24th?

Date: 24th Thu
Timing:  5pm

Hi all,

I've created an event for coming Thu -> Expat.com/Networking

Do PM or RSVP at the above link if keen

Hope to see you.

Any of you guys want to meet up this coming weekend? Going over to HCMC and would like to get an idea how its like working/starting business here as compared to Singapore.

Working is fine but not advisable to start a business here due to red tapes and disadvantage to foreigners. Are you aware that even if you want to close down a business here you are handicapped with lots of red tapes and so many hidden cost to pay? (aka coffee money).

Hi There! Thanks for advising, I'm curious on the various red tapes and stuff, care to share how is the process like? Further to this, I've read it's easier to partner with a local to start a JSC, however, finding a reliabale and trustworthy partner is another thing.

Hope will be able to know more from the experiences of those who have gone down this route.