Is there any interisting places in Riyadh?

Hi every body,

I working in Riyadh for 2 years now  :( . I am want to know if you have any idea how to have some fun in weekends here.

I have tried paint pall, bowling, escape rooms and gym.

Any new ideas ??

Thank you in advance  :):)

You can visit some amaizing place here in Riyadh like the Old Diriyah,  have a road trip to Edge of the world, Heet Cave and red sands.  they also have festivals here in riyadh from time to time like janadriya festival and if your gamer there the Gamer's day.

Omay wrote:

You can visit some amaizing place here in Riyadh like the Old Diriyah,  have a road trip to Edge of the world, Heet Cave and red sands.  they also have festivals here in riyadh from time to time like janadriya festival and if your gamer there the Gamer's day.

Thanks man, I am sure this road trips are fun but it needs many people to be fun and i have only  1 friend here that i can go with I think it will not be fun just 2 of us. I am a gamer do you have more information about Gamer,s day it sounds good.

Gamer's day is an event sponsored by Sony Playstation every year you can try the new games and other stuff there are also some cosplayer attending the event which is usually held before the Hajj holiday.

Thanks man. I will look it up.