Teaching English in Cambodia

Hi, all.

I am currently looking to move overseas and teach English as a foreign language with two other people. We would preferably like to be together as this may help us financially. We have been searching online to try and apply for jobs but unfortunately have come up short.
If anyone can make suggestions on when, where or how to apply for ESL teaching jobs in or around Cambodia that do not require a university/college degree please do help us reach our goal.
Many thanks in advance.

Hi ,

I am looking for a kindergarten teacher who can start on 04 September 2017.

If you are interested ,please sent your CV to my email:***

Best regards,

Sao Rayou

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

please refer to the Jobs in Phnom Penh section of the website if you are either looking for a job or proposing one.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you for your email.

Regards,

Sao Rayou

My name is Rolland Kyekyeku ,  i am an English teacher by profession and currently in Cambodia. I hold a bachelor's degree of Early childhood education from University of Western Cape in South Africa  which permit me to teach from KG to grade 6. I have taught for 12 years and also taught in other countries such as China , Singapore and Korea. I am currently seeking a teaching position job in Cambodia