This will be my dream. ✈

Hello! I just wanna ask for some opinions and help. Me and my boyfriend planning for me to work in Singapore since he's already working there he's a Malaysian. What do I need to do for me to work with him I am Filipina. Help me guys. Thanks! 😘

Like what permit or visa I need to do and get. We're planning this from so long ago. 😢

What is his status here? PR, EP or S pass etc!

Singapore govt does not recognise bf gf relationship in order for you to get a DP. You can check if he can produce a legal certificate attested by Malaysian passport authorities to recognise and registered you as his de facto relationship, after then you need to check with ICA how they will allow you to get LTVP (dependent pass DP is out of scope in this relationship). It's not an easy way, or else try on your own way to apply job and once selected the employer can apply work pass for you (so no need to go through the above process). Good luck

Hello Surya2k. Thanks a lot. I think he only have work permit cause he is working at manufacturing company. Rockwell to be specific.

In addition to what Surya wrote above, he needs a minimum of S$5000/month regular income to get a visa for you as dependent (and you also need that much to survive). You will not be allowed to work on LTVP.
If you want to work, you need to find an employer who hires you and applies for your work visa.