Looking for property near Veliko Tarnovo

Hi Folks, I'm making my first property search to Bulgaria in a couple of weeks. I would love to hear from some people who have done this recently & pick your brains on best villages to look at and any other helpful tips you could pass on. Thank you so much. Fiona

If you are interested in VT area just stay at the South of the city.

Thank you  - any villages you could recommend?

evan-hora wrote:

If you are interested in VT area just stay at the South of the city.

Yes, when searching in this area south will give the better options. When we did research in this area we quickly left the North area of VT. In the south region there are some nice villages.
We stopped searching because we choose to live nearby Sofia.

If i would advice, take a holiday and research the VT area so you can see and decide whats best for you. From VT you can easily explore the area.

Hi, what is wrong with the North of VT, we saw some nice properties in villages there?  Would like your comments as we did only stay 9 days and went for properties we liked rather than the village.

I'm coming over tomorrow and looking in the Dobromirka, Momin Sbor area.

Hi Fiona

We have just done the same. We went with a company who were excellent and took us to see a number of properties in different places. We brought near banaco in Burgas just beautiful and good price. No hassle they sort everything out.

You will first need to look at areas such as near sea one mountains etc.

Hope this helps. If you need to know anymore let me know.

Deb leeming

Thanks Deb.....I'll be in touch no doubt!!!!

The Doghouse wrote:

Hi, what is wrong with the North of VT, we saw some nice properties in villages there?  Would like your comments as we did only stay 9 days and went for properties we liked rather than the village.

We didn't like it, we have seen some nice properties in the north but this villages don't give us the facilities we need.  The villages we have seen in the north were not so developed like the villages in the south area.

For us it was important to have the complete picture right, not only a beautiful property. We are a young couple so we need also potential work/business opportunities.

Maybe for other people the north area is right what they are looking for. I would advice (like above) if you like this area book a trip to VT and see for yourself wat village will fit for you.

VT is great,lots of Brits but a lovely area,I LIVE 45KMS  from VT and is a beautiful area with lots of things to do.

What is the area you live in?

https://www.mirela.bg/imoti/%D0%9F%D1%8 … 60314.html

emen have sent an answer to the forum.

Looking at photos and getting advice off the net is a great help and may give you a little help of where to start but you can't beat seeing somewhere with your own eyes.