Choosing MBA as my next step of my life

Hi,
I am an expatriate working in Vietnam and its been coming up to 2years already.
What kept my mind thesedays is a thought that i should do more studies and the best way to moving forward is to go for MBA courses (definately my very personal outcome of a short experience i have lived).
The eternal goal of my life I pursue is to become a professional at a field and to become one, of course working experiences would fulfill it  but perhaps a better platform that i can start the career with.
However i merely have no idea of what it really is and how it might help me throughout my life.

If, anyone who has finished/doing MBA courses or anyone had a better way that you have chosen to make you so called professional, please advise me.

Cheers,
Bosco

If you're any good with numbers and knowledgeable about or interested in good business practices then I would recommend accounting. MBAs are a dime a dozen. Check out an accounting association in your home country for more info. That is a profession you can build a life around.

Hi Bosco,

I just chanced upon your message and was wondering if you are still considering an MBA programme. I am Shareen from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and would love to have the opportunity to speak with you on your MBA aspirations if you have not yet embarked on one.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Shareen