Dataflow report

Hi. Has anyone here knows what i need to do to get a copy of my primary source verification? Because when i log in to see my status theres no option to download a copy of my report it only says "The DataFlow Group has successfully completed your Primary Source Verification request. However - due to restrictions set by the regulator you are applying under - we are unable to share any further details. For further assistance, please contact your regulator directly." While some of my friends had an option to download the copy of report and some had gotten an email. Thank you! 😊

Ask your clerk concerned to chek status of dataflow by putting your username & password.
Sometime this type of answers came if Dataflow people at Riyadh face some problems in retrieving your datas from your countries.
You can alternatively call one toll free no to talk freely wth them.

Thank you for this reply. My problem is I dont know who to contact for this because im here in makkah already.

Aenai wrote:

Hi. Has anyone here knows what i need to do to get a copy of my primary source verification? Because when i log in to see my status theres no option to download a copy of my report it only says "The DataFlow Group has successfully completed your Primary Source Verification request. However - due to restrictions set by the regulator you are applying under - we are unable to share any further details. For further assistance, please contact your regulator directly." While some of my friends had an option to download the copy of report and some had gotten an email. Thank you! 😊

Hi..i just want to now what did you do??i also have same problem as yours but now im in the philippines already..did you solve your problem??

Hi same problem here.. did you solve ur problem? I was asked by my employer to go home because they said that i have a court order..

I'm facing same problem. Is yours resolved? Please reply

If your data flow verification is already done, then open your e-mail (the one you gave as address) and follow the steps as outlined by me (in my post below). You may be able to get the certificate.

If your data flow verification is already done, then open your e-mail (the one you gave as address) and follow the steps as outlined by me (in my post on Riyadh expatriate.com forum). You may be able to get the certificate.

See in my link
https://www.expat.com/forum/profile.php … mp;lang=en

This link doesnt show anything. Could you please make it clear how did u get report.

To get a report (a certificate) from DataFlow, if you have already got it done previously, proceed as follows:

1. Remember the e-mail address you gave to dataflow at the time of your request. If you have it changed, old e-mail address needs to be still active.

2. Log into the e-mail address.

3. Note at the top left-hand corner of your e-mail, the search option, type DataFlow to search.

4. You will find e-mails from DataFlow unless you have knowingly or unknowingly deleted it.

5. In the last of these e-mails informing you about the completion of DataFlow verification, note link to open your certificate or report.

6. You can use your birthdate  (dd/mm/year) to open it. Unless you need DataFlow for some other qualifications, this dataFlow report is valid forever.

7. You can print this certificate and provide wherever and whenever it is needed.

Thank u dr yousaf.

I hv applied as fresh data flow for pmdc verification. My staus is shown as completed but on repeated request to enail me report they hv not sent me. Any solution?
Thanks

I got the dataflow verification done in Saudi Arabia for Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS). The above experience applies to Saudi Arabia. Maybe the mechanism is different for Pakistan and PMDC.

No and until now im clueless of what will happen coz i did not renew my contract.  Does it mean u are blocklisted in ksa?

Hi,
I got status as verified but it leads me to trueprofileio page and says register and pay!
What do I need to do now?
TIA

hi.. can anyone helo me.. im also facing the same problem right now.. i dont know what to do..? i processed dataflow before.. do i need to make an account again..? i cant find the link from dataflow on my email