Shared apartment in Erbil

Hello everyone!
I will soon come to Erbil for an internship and I am looking for accommodation. I was thinking of a room in a shared flat, since my budget is a bit limited, from the beginning of October.
Does anyone have suggestions or offers?
Thank you very much!

Hi CeciliaG_29,

Feel free to drop an advert in the Housing in Iraq section of the website so that you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Dear Cecilia;
Congrats for your internship, i may help you out for the accomodation just if you inform me about the place that you will work. Maybe its in the other side of the city or maybe its very close to my place!
Even if there are plenty of taxies passes through , you may not want to stuck in traffic every day.
The accomodation fee is 200$ but you can also pay  me with Italian language courses ;)

Best Regards Amici
Bilser

bilser wrote:

Dear Cecilia;
Congrats for your internship, i may help you out for the accomodation just if you inform me about the place that you will work. Maybe its in the other side of the city or maybe its very close to my place!
Even if there are plenty of taxies passes through , you may not want to stuck in traffic every day.
The accomodation fee is 200$ but you can also pay  me with Italian language courses ;)

Best Regards Amici
Bilser

Cia Bilser,come va' in Erbil,è bello vedere che noi Italiani siamo dappertutto.Io arrivero'  Erbil il 30 settembre da dalla Turchia e mi fermero' fino al 19 ottobre e credo di volermi fermare una decina di giorni o piu' a Erbil,sai se è possibile fittare una stanza a prezzi intorno ai 10 euro al giorno?.Sono uno che viaggia low cost.Saluti dall'italia.

Hi everyone,

@ Coratino, please post only in english on the anglophone forum. You may exchange in any language you wish through the private messaging system but not on the anglophone forum.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hello Bilser the room still unoccupied ?

Hı there,

How are you?  I know that the post was quıte long tıme ago. But ın case maybe you know anyone gıvıng rent for a room because I am currently seekıng for a room to rent asap.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks!

Hello,i am looking for a female to share flat

Hello do you have any to share with me

Hi Hind. M,

Please note that you have posted on a very old thread (2017)
For your housing search, i invite you to post an ad in the housing in Iraq section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

I am an Indian National visiting Erbil in Mid of February 2024 and looking for furnished shared accommodation, what will be the monthly rent in dollars.

@mohammadalijamil77

hello and welcome !

This is an old thread !

Please create an advert in the Housing in Iraq section if you want to receive offers.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed