Requierements to apply residence permit.please help.

hello,I just want to ask some information.I am a filipina,I worked in a family here in italy.They want me to give a permit but they dont know what are the requirements to get the permit.I am almost 3 months here and my schengen visa expired already.What shall we do and where we apply?We can do thru email?How much can we pay for that.

Thank you for those who reply.....

Hello

I think that if you Schegen visa has expired already then you potentially have a problem as you have no visa to remain here. I think you must ask your family to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and ask them what is needed for a work permit.

You can probably also call or visit them.

Yes I too think that if your schengen visa has expired it might be a problem for you. But check this web-site for information: portaleimmigrazione.it/

Cheers
Neeya
worldcitizeninrome.blogspot.com/

What you need is a Permesso di Soggorno and the requirements vary between cities and also your circumstances. In your case, if you have a job already and a place to live, that will help but be ready for a lot of paperwork.  You have to apply first in any post office with documents like your passport, maybe a contract from your employers will help, and also you have to pay. Then if everything is in order, they will set give you a paper with an appointment with the closest Comissariato (Registry) where you have to go with the receipt from the post office plus 4 passport photos (white backround), the original documents when you requested the permesso de soggorno in the post office, a certificate of residency (from you local city hall or municipality, which takes a while, they will come to your house to actually confirm you live there and also that there is enough space for you to live there), if you have kids, husband, another doc called "Stato di Famiglia".

I hope it helps but you have to ask because it changes all the time. 

cheers

Hello:

I am moving to Italy and want to be legal there. I have 2 questions.

1. Is anyone familiar with the documents, procedures etc. required to get a Permesso di Soggiorno for "Residenza Elettiva"? My income comes from the USA so I was not planning on getting a job in Italy, although that would be even better. The Italian Consulate in America is no help...they give you the standard, discourteous, bureaucratic nonsense.

2. Second question regards receiving our household goods in Italy. We already experienced having to PAY to receive our own clothing..paid to ship it from the USA, THEN ..,customs in Italy demanded payment of 75 euros to receive the box! I am shocked that anyone has to pay for receiving their own personal effects! I can understand if it's commercial and for resale, but to receive your own shirts and ties?

Please, does anyone know a way around this??

THANK YOU!!

The first thing to do is to let your employer apply for DECRETO FLUSSI but it takes severals years before you will know the status of your application bec. there's a quota system per country. So in your case TNT ka na kase expired na ung visa mo. Mahabang proceso po ang pagkuha apply ng Flussi at eto ung pinaka importante at kung wala ka sa list hindi ka puedeng mg apply for permesso di soggiorno. Kung ayaw mong umuwi at gusto mng mgTNT maghintay ka nlng ng amnesty bka magbigay sila ng amnesty pra sa mga Clandestino (TNT)

Hi Jondyton!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Yes..it's all written in another language

Armand wrote:

Hi Jondyton!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand