Moving to Haute-Savoie need help finding English-speaking jobs

Hi, I'm moving over to Chamonix at the end of October as my husband has a new job. I've been working in TV and video production/ editing (and graphics) for the past 8 years but am open to all kinds of administration, reception, office assisting jobs, copy-writing jobs. His new job took us a bit by surprise so my French is needing a lot of brushing up. I'm planning on keeping up lessons once we move over but for the moment I can't apply for anything that requires me to be fluent in French.  I wondered if anyone knew where best to seek out job opportunities in the Haute-Savoie region that only require English?

Thanks!!

Hi LauraBowles86 :)

Welcome to Expat.com

Have a look on The Local which is the English News Website in France, they have a job section on it.

SimCityAT
Expert Team

Thank you so much!

You should find in hotels, restaurants, tourism offices, Ski Schools (for foreign customers) ... If you speak a little bit French, it's enough I think (with your background, you could also work for their communication).

You may want to look for opportunities in Switzerland...

Thanks for the suggestion and I definitely am open to that. I wonder if you know any sites for seeking work there? Many thanks again for the help!
L