How long will it take to get Romania Temporary Residence Card

Hello Everyone,

Can you please through some light on this, i have applied for the Romania Temporary Residence Card on 20th June in Bucharest and i was scheduled to get it on 19th July.

I went there to collect my card on 20th July, but the lady officer at the counter politely told me to come back next week and she didn't mentioned on which date.

Can someone here tell me how long does it take to get the card and is it something(delay) which happens normally.

When would you think i can go and check by myself, because i don't want to go there without having any sort of confirmation making trips.

I need to make an invitation for my wife after getting the card ASAP

Fyi - I am an Indian Citizen, living here in Bucharest on work permit, i am waiting for the card to make an invitation to my wife at the public notary.

Best Regards

If you went on the 20th, I would go tomorrow the 27th :) It IS the next week and also 7 days (a full week) past the expected ready date.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

what are the chances for tomorrow :)

If it makes you feel better, I have never received the permit on the due date and I have lived in Romania 8 years. Keep checking back every week. It is usually 1 - 4 weeks late.

Hi,,
I am also indian ,my husband is in romania now and he has recieved residence card and applied for invitation letter for me to bring with him at romania so wanted to know after appointment how long emmbesy will take time to provide appintment letter he already got appint. For document verification on 10 sept.
Pls reply want to know the actual process

Hello Fmaisuri,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Would you please create a thread of your own on the Bucharest forum for your query since this one is inactive since 2017?

You have higher chances of receiving responses with a new thread.

Thank you,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Ok thanx