Cash On Delivery service working in Saudi Arabia?

Hello,
Hope everyone is fine. I need some information about Cash On Delivery service.
Can i send products using COD service? If yes then through which courier company? And how will i get my money?
Please help me if someone has information about this.
Thanks.

Depends on where you are sending the shipment and what courier service you are using. Domestic or Express you have plenty of choices available like aramex.

Thanks for your response.
I need this service for domestic shipments only. Which courier company provides COD service. I live in jeddah. Do you know any good COD service provider in jeddah

inbox me the details (number of shipments, size, destinations etc..) and I will find some company with good price for you

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Sir,
I am also looking for some Cash on delivery services. If you have any such company in mind please let me know

Any help regarding COD service in KSA?
What are the requirements?
Which service is good?

https://deals.souq.com/sa-en/

Dear i want to know about the corrier company that deals in COD. What are the terms and what are the requirements if i am to start a part time business via COD service. Is it possible to estblish on my own or do i have to mke a shirka & kafeel for this setup?

Usmanhaider wrote:

Dear i want to know about the corrier company that deals in COD. What are the terms and what are the requirements if i am to start a part time business via COD service. Is it possible to estblish on my own or do i have to mke a shirka & kafeel for this setup?

Depends on how many shipments can you handle. If it requires you to rent/buy warehouse then you must register.

No no not in bulk quantity. Just want to do it with low quantity from my apartment.
So what are the terms? What r the req? How and to whom i am to deal?

If low quantity from your apartment you can operate the business from your bedroom.
You just need to post about it in social media

Obviously but how to collect money from client?

Usmanhaider wrote:

Obviously but how to collect money from client?

You are posting under the subject COD - Cash on Delivery so it goes without saying how the collection would be

O yar
Whos gonna give cod service and on what terms and conditions and what are the requirements?

This is what i was asking for. Who's gonna provide COD service? Still my question is unanswered and neither do i found any solution. If some one know please let me know.

SAMSA will pick COD more info you can call them 920009999
or
BeOne Logistics >> their agent in KSA is Naqeel Express >> Saudi COD

Anyone can help me to find a courier here in saudi arabia that offers cod service?

Have you found a courier already that offers cash on delivery?

aramex has cash on delivery service