Work Permit in Istanbul

Hello ,

I was wonder about procedure of visa work if you have idea to deposit it...I already find a work with contract.

Hello ,
I need your help to know about procedure of visa work.
Best regards

aahmetberk wrote:

Anybody who still needs help in Residence and work permit, can write to me. I am experienced.

Hello ,
I need your help to know about visa work
Best regards

MIka hey,

If the work place is one of Istanbul and İzmir make the application via consulate. Its the most important part. Because ministry asks for minimum 6 months of residence permit if you make the application from Turkey. And in this cities foreigners cant get even a temporary stay (6 months touristic) visa any more because of high population of foreigners. Ministry declared they dont accept it any more.

Some special documents might be needed if you are going to work as a teacher or a nursemaid etc.

Here is the website for this procedure:

Link

Best,
Alper  :cheers:

alper.turkish.instructor wrote:

MIka hey,

If the work place is one of Istanbul and İzmir make the application via consulate. Its the most important part. Because ministry asks for minimum 6 months of residence permit if you make the application from Turkey. And in this cities foreigners cant get even a temporary stay (6 months touristic) visa any more because of high population of foreigners. Ministry declared they dont accept it any more.

Some special documents might be needed if you are going to work as a teacher or a nursemaid etc.

Here is the website for this procedure:

Link

Best,
Alper  :cheers:

Hello alper,

I appreciate your advice.
I already deposit for residence in Istanbul and I have rejection from nothing ... Yes you are right it's full of people that they require residence and it's been to hard to have it those period even a appointment :/
For that I ask for visa work to make it ( for position export sale representative)from the representative offices of Turkey in my  own countries.

https://www.expatguideturkey.com/docume … rk-permit/

if you get a job its easier to get the work permit because some companies do the procedures and they apply for you...if they really want to work with you..so if you get the job you have to get their help

Dear all.

I am a Pakistani national and I am interested to start a hostel buisness in Istanbul or any other tourist city , is anyone help and give some information in this regard, like how much funds I need for this kind of buisness and how I register this buissines in turkey.

Regards

First of all  Please don't talk like that about yourself😊😊 and secondly what is your job

But you want some information right?

Hi everyone..am new to this group or so..am Lawrence ..I couldn't help it but to go through some messages and comments about visa, resident permits, starting it registering a company and work permit,(all in Turkey) so if you don't mind and you need assistance to any of them especially resident permit (getting resident permit within days ) , message me I can help someone that does it in Turkey. thanks

Hello
I need some information about work in turkey our home original is morroco and we are looking to aply before we reach turkey it could be better i think but we can't find a proper job yet.
Thank u in advance