Ho Chi Minh City here I come

Am a 62 year old retiree looking to move to Ho Chi Minh City before the years out as of right now am  trying to get my English certificate on line through TEFL but don't expect to finish it before I move out of the country. I've been a foreman running crews for over 25 years so I have experience in being in control of large groups of people and am very responsible and I have never been late to work, also I helped teach some of my workers English who only spoke Spanish

Is there a question somewhere in your post, or is it a brief CV?  :/

Good question.

It's ok to post news and announcements here, supertaper, nice to have you.
It is just rare when someone is not asking to forum to solve their next girlfriend / wife / banking / career / medical / motorbike / business / TEFL / visa crises!  :cool:

supertaper wrote:

Am a 62 year old retiree looking to move to Ho Chi Minh City before the years out as of right now am  trying to get my English certificate on line through TEFL but don't expect to finish it before I move out of the country. I've been a foreman running crews for over 25 years so I have experience in being in control of large groups of people and am very responsible and I have never been late to work, also I helped teach some of my workers English who only spoke Spanish

None of which matters in Vietnam.  :)

just make sure that you have enough money to see you through the first couple of months till you find your feet.