Learning the language

Hi all, As I am moving to Shenzhen I want to sign up and learn the language. Can anyone suggest good courses, groups etc ?

Hi Claire786,

have a look at the adverts in the Language classes in Shenzhen section of the website. You may directly contact the posters if you are interested.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello, i am a Chinese, i can speak Chinese & English. Maybe we can communicate with each other and exchange the language, If you are interested in, please add my wechat ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I added you on wechat. I move to Shenzhen. I am an English teacher and want to learn mandarin

谢谢
Matt

Thanks for gerting in touch Matt and I am very interested in learning with others. I am due to fly out this coming week.

Thank you, I will add you to my Wechat.

Thank you, great advice. I will look as soon as i land.

Buenos días, me encantaría sumarme a la iniciativa de aprender mandarín. Vivo en shenzhen desde hace un mes(bao'an distric). Soy español y hablo un poco de ingles. A la espera de alguna respuesta... Saludos

Hi everyone,

@ Pipermin, since you are participating on the anglophone forum, please note that you should write only in english so that members may fully understand you.

All the best,
Bhavna