Walking and talking event- each thursday 20:00

Dear Qatarian expat,

As you know, it is a little hard to be an expat, and finding friends to share with them, is even more and more difficult,

Being lonely is negative feeling that limits your creativity and your efficiency, moreover, this could lead to painful and irreversible consequences.

So what about having new friend, sharing feeling, sharing food and a cup of coffee with foreign people but close enough to feel comfortable with them.

So , try this, this is your opportunity to be part of walking and talking event, meet, contact, and share your experience and make friends...

So be there each Thursday night at 20:00 near souk wakef at the Pearl monument.
** this time main event is Date event in souk wakef, come and join us to taste a various type of date!!

More details, please feel free to contact me via msg.

See you all new freinds..

Reminder for the admin ; terms and condition - The website gives access to tools and information that allows users and registered members to contact other registered members (the use). do not delete my thread please :D

Each Thursday night at 20:00 near souk wakef at the Pearl monument.

Each Thursday night at 20:00 near souk wakef at the Pearl monument.
Come and join us , check Community> Events

Hi freind, come and join us this thursday, more detail check >Community > event

https://www.expat.com/en/events/middle- … lking.html

don't forget, tomorrow date festival, join us on walking and talking event , more details check Community > event

:cool: don't forget, today date festival, join us on walking and talking event , more details check Community > event

:top:  only one hour left. be part of us.

:lol: hey hey friend, last time few came but we enjoy, so come and be part of us, more detail msg me or check community event>walking and talking.

:D  Hey it is great thing, come and be part of us ; community event>walking and talking. more detail msg me.

:D  Hey it is great thing, come and be part of us ; community event>walking and talking. more detail msg me.

Like :unsure

:D  Today expat meeting, don't forget, come and be part of us ; community event>walking and talking. more detail msg me.

Like :unsure

Really want to jojn. But i hv p.m shift duty..  :(

No worry Iswarindi, and Faddy, if u want we can come to your work, say hello and take a coffee together and leave. just msg in me private where u want to meet.

Hi  :par:  expat,   see u also today Friday at 20:00 near souk wakef,

hi expat  :par:  , here is a link for whatspp group, if u need to meet around a coffee, or need any advice or help , just make sign!!!

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details on the forum

After a long business trip in EU and Africa  ;)  , i wll be soon in Qatar for the walking and talking meeting.. see u there freinds.  :D

hi freinds  :cool: , sorry for this short absence, i was in a 20 000km business trip  :huh: , now here i m in qatar. see next thursday.

Same here. I'm interested  and I've  night shift  work.

Do you plan something for the 3 days holidays in this Aid festival  ;) , share with us your proposal??

Hi friends  :D , we are thinking to go to Banana Island this holiday, and U? What about your program?

Hi expat  :par: , now we are a bigger team, you can join us on walking and talking each Thursday at 20:00, get in touch with to coordinate your entry  :D ,
Don't forgot yr sport shoes...

only one day left, do you want to loose fat? come and join us!

Hi there  :D  ,  don't forget about tomorrow !!

So for tomorrow, are you ready for 20 000m walking ;) ?

Are you joining us today for a 20 km walking, come on in  :top: , more details message me..

Is there any prize also

I want to join

Hi folks, how are you? I hope you are doing well, as each thursday, you can find us in corniche for a 1 hour walking and talking, you can meet new friends,
Come and join us.More details msg me..

Hi friends, tell me, where to do kayak in Qatar, any suggestion for external activities??

Hi Expats,, Ready for today ? who is coming at 20:00? we already made a whatp group for that, and we still welcome all of you?

sweetbouras wrote:

Hi Expats,, Ready for today ? who is coming at 20:00? we already made a whatp group for that, and we still welcome all of you?

Hi friends , What are u planning this weekend, for ur infos, there is aquatic sports near Costa corniche for free.. Kayak, Jets, ...
U can join us on walking and talking next Thursday starting from 18:00. msg me for more details

How many people are going and is it still on?

yes you will be the first !! you will come??  :D

Hahah we are a couple of person not always free, but we try our best to meet, come and joins, msg in private for whatsapp details .

Hi Expat,, lonely ones  :D  , we are almost 20 persons from different nationalities, and we will gather today for a walking and talking, msg in in private for contact details and whatspp goup

Thanks a lot for the few persons who came yesterday- We enjoy the coffee together in the gatemall (Nicolas  ;)  ), it was a honor and pleasure to meet you. I know it is difficult to find time for friends meeting these days.
The Great part is that we commit to meet up for each weekend- Thursday, Friday and Saturday.. who want to meet up just send me msg to add him in the whatspp group

Ah, another thing, tonight we will be in the Katara- Choclake , don't  miss the chance to taste a perfect chocolate !!
Coming Next also, excellent pizza around qatar... Emsalel Mohamed... You are welcome

Hi friends, are you enjoying your stay in Qatar, coming this month, Frank sinatra, ABBA Uk group, SuperMotospeed racing... and so many others events, we are going, and you can join us,

Hi folks, is there any romania here, i going to travel there and i need some informations

Very Gooooooooood Morning Friends, it was a pleasure to meet u , yesterday, Thank u Veronica®  , Suhail , Neji , and my self for being there, in villageo... :D
If you are interested, u can join us, welcome , send me a msg for details... :par: