Sidra Transport

Hi,

My wife and I are moving to Doha in October as my wife will be starting at Sidra. Does anyone know if Sidra provide any staff transport or what the best options for traveling to and from the hospital are?

Thanks

Stuart

Hi, depending on where you are temporarily housed you might be able to get a shuttle which you pay for.  Otherwise it's Uber and taxis till you get a car which in the long run will be way cheaper. I hope she got a good package to go, they country is uncertain now

Hi Stuart
I moved here 5 weeks ago
In answer to your question Sidra only supplies transport for first three days.
You can opt for Sidra transport for longer but yu have to rely on them and you have to give a months notice if you want to change
What most people do is join a small group and get a private driver to take them to & from work
We pay 400 riyal a week between 4 so its not bad. others organise a mini bus to make it cheaper
Regards
Cath

Sidra

Hi I'm a midwife in the final stages of interviews. Any advice etc
Moving over with my 16 year old daughter asap

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I will keep this number handy as there is ALWAYS people looking for transport , we have over 100 people starting each week

i advice you this driver also..***

Reason : Please exchange contact details in private

Plz call on this nmbr ***

Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.

Thank you

Thank you so much sir/madam