Looking for some information about renting a flat in Era Town

Hello to everybody. I'd like to rent a flat in Era Town for 3 month.
Q1: Is there something like office/reception for renting in the complex? Can I go directly to Era Town and rent a flat? I don't like to contact any agents/brokers from internet.
Q2: Maybe you know some alternative complex (30-40 min by bus to District 1, minimum 8 storeys, maximum 5 years old) with big amount of flats in it for rent and price 7-8 mil VND for furnished 1-2-bedroom?
Thanks for all.

ERA Tower is occupied by primary property agency that have an existing agreement to leaseout unsold properties on behalf of the developer or representing owner of the flat. The price for rental is the same as you would get if you go direct to owner since most of the owners there price their rental according to standard market rental rate. 7m-8m you can look for H2 apartment in Dist 4 which is much closer to Dist 1. However be careful of building security guard at H2 apartment and the local police in Dist 4. They will start to give you problem in return for coffee money. If you intend to bring someone home without proper paperwork, be prepared to be questioned. In this aspect ERA tower is much more flexible and the security personnel are much more friendly as well as professional. There is a big space for you to jog around at ERA tower and a swimming pool which you pay to access.

ERA tower also double up as a bus terminal. So if you are looking at public transport, it is readily available. For food wise, there isn't much of a choice but you do have an American running a  food stall and as well as food court for local Vietnamese food. However the cheapest way is to visit the local wet market which is about 5 min walk away.

The gym is small but well equipped over at ERA Tower ( you need to pay to enter). But one big issue is the flooding whenever there is heavy rain. The rain can turn the entire road into a mini swimming pool.

Thanks a lot for answer. Could you answer please: how can I get these primary property agency? Are they located in one of the era town buildings or nearby? Do you know approximately terms for 3-month rent? What about deposit, how much is it? Can I pay and make a deposit in USD, or only VND?
Thanks a lot.

Deposit depends upon your landlord. Some are 1+1 while some are 2+1.
But 3 months might be too short and could be hard to rent.
Usually 6months is the norm. For three months, maybe you can take a look at serviced apartment? Or if you don't mind, there are alot of hostel room for rent at 4million - 6million VND monthly.

Thanks for advise, but hostel's absolutely no. We need a hole flat with kitchen for coocking. And serviced apartments usually offer for this money (7-8 mil VND) very small room (30 m2) in 3-5 storeys townhouse, but I like to live on 7-8 storey and upper ))
I'm disappointed to hear, that it might be a problem to rent normal (not serviced) flat for 3-month :(