Expired visa and contract

Hi!
I'm currently living in Azaiba working as a domestic helper..my contract is already expired last June 2,2017 as well as my resident card and visa.. what would be the consequences i'm going to face for staying in oman with an expired visa?

If you do not renew your resident card, the sponsor who initially got you the resident card will be in trouble. There is a very less chances of you being caught for a while, however when you try to leave the country, you will be caught at the airport for sure. Try speaking to the same sponsor and renew the contract, as early as possible.

You will be fined RO.10/month when you will go for visa renewal with the same Sponsor. If your sponsor does not want to renew your visa, you could approach to labour court for cancellation.

Also if you are caught by ROP, you just mention that your current sponsor is not renewing your visa, they will contact your sponsor for cancellation/renewal and all required payments.

Thank you,my sponsor is just waiting for my replacement to come but it's really taking a long time...