Hepatitis b and visa rule in uae

I don't know,may be it's depend in the company policy, if there going to be tested their applicant for the hep b

Ive got my HBsAg test and it show it was lower than normal thats why the doctor order me to take and complete the vaccine with in 6 months.

tanya you know someone who are working here in UAE with hepa b? im scared coz im a visit visa and but im working on office works.

Hi tanya. Would it possible that iam gonna test for hep B for medical representative position?

waiting for the result godbless us all.

God is great all the time.  I cant believe that all my anxiety is gone becoz of this sick. I dunno how i pass in the medical exam. Thankyou god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for the release of my emirates ID. God is good all the time.

Hello can anybody answer my concern I am reactive in hep B currently,  and I'm doing my training in a gas and oil company and also dredging company , my work is a receptionist but the other receptionist told me that her profession in Emirates I.d is messenger,  do I belong to 6 categories?  Is messenger just incase that was the profession also will declare in getting visa can have a hepatitis b medical? Please I hope someone can answer that clearly! Thanks Advance 😊

If your working as a receptionist in the company of oil and gas dredging,  do you still have a medical test for hepa b? But the other receptionist told me that her profession in Emirates I.d declare or profession its a messenger,  if or just incase do messenger have a hepatitis b medical test? Please someone can answer  thanks.

Is messenger or receptionist working in oil and gas and dredging company have a medical test for hepa b? Please can anybody answer this ,thanks.