How to get my visa file new status

Hi dear
My name is danushka lakmal, from sri lanka, i was applied to denmark work visa befor 6 month ago via agent from my country (sri lanka).after that befor one and half month ago they told me denmark immigration confirm my file and asked wait for document, but yet no any answer.
Actually i want to know how am i check personaly about my file?. Can you give me instructions about that matter,???
Thank you
Danushka lakmal

Dear dhanushka,
As per your case best to get information from Danish embassy of sri lanka.  bbut I think it takes time ffor documentation process. Danish work visa is confusing for me. Very difficult to get that. Who was the agent?

That person is from kohuwala, travel island one,mr.Athukorala. I was checked with embussy they dosent tell anything dear.i am suffering.

Dear danushka,
Travel island is trouble for me. They boast about visa all over Europe I also have visited them once. Small room with no proper address. Please go to Norway embassy ( danish ) in world trade center. They will advice you.

Sure my dear,can you tell good place for apply visa?. Theh told me total cost arount 12 laks and they ask 1st ly 1 lak and remaining can pay installments like this.