Puerto Rico is a No Go

Unfortunately, we won't be able to move to Puerto Rico as we were hoping. We just received news today and things didn't work out as we wished. So Puerto Rico is a no go for the moment. All is not lost though because once my business generates enough income to live off of (which every month it's consistently improving) we will be able to leave and not depend on my husband to work remotely. It is just going to take more time than we planned. We will fortunately be able to continue to visit the island until the day we can make it our permanent home.

Hi Raven, sorry to hear, but you two are young and have time to build up the business to provide you a solid income. It takes time, we will wait for you, I promise we won't move the island.

ReyP wrote:

Hi Raven, sorry to hear, but you two are young and have time to build up the business to provide you a solid income. It takes time, we will wait for you, I promise we won't move the island.

Awwww... thanks so much for the encouraging words. You're right about it taking time. Thanks for holding down the island till we get there!🤗

Hey ravenmickey

So sorry to hear that things have not worked out at the present time. But hang in there and never ever give up on your dreams. I pray that things get situated asap so that you and your family can enjoy FULLTIME ISLAND TIME!! I hear it is great!!!!

JOS66 wrote:

Hey ravenmickey

So sorry to hear that things have not worked out at the present time. But hang in there and never ever give up on your dreams. I pray that things get situated asap so that you and your family can enjoy FULLTIME ISLAND TIME!! I hear it is great!!!!

Thanks so much for your kind and encouraging words.🙏🏽✈️🏝

Sorry to hear that!!  Keep positive Raven, when you least expect it you'll be here in PR.

KWRealEstate_Act2022 wrote:

Sorry to hear that!!  Keep positive Raven, when you least expect it you'll be here in PR.

Thank you. Hoping to still make it out there next month for at least another vacation.

Hi Raven, I'm sorry things didn't work out as you wished.( I know situations like that) could be frustrating and upsetting. Hopefully you'll be able to move soon enough.
Good luck to you and your family
Bo