I want to meet new people and make friends to improve my english

Hi, everyone! :)

My name is Luisa, and I´m looking forward to meeting new people that help me to improve my English while we have fun in this beautiful island.

I´m Spanish speaker, so if you are interested in learning or improve my native language, count with me as well. Feel free to write me.

Hello Luisa,
There is a group that meets every Thursday where people meet to make new friends while they practice their English. This is an informal group and not a school.
Coincidentally, I attended this event last week for the first time (this event has been ongoing for a very long time) and I met some very interesting people, even from Colombia. Most of them are students studying English here in Malta. Since then, I met almost everyday with some of them and helped them improve their English through conversation over a cup of coffee. Although I am not a teacher of English, I tried to answer to queries they had regarding English.
If you would like more information about the Thursday group, or if you would like to join
us next time we meet for a coffee to practice English, drop me a line.
Have a good day.
Charlo

chseychell wrote:

Hello Luisa,
There is a group that meets every Thursday where people meet to make new friends while they practice their English. This is an informal group and not a school.
Coincidentally, I attended this event last week for the first time (this event has been ongoing for a very long time) and I met some very interesting people, even from Colombia. Most of them are students studying English here in Malta. Since then, I met almost everyday with some of them and helped them improve their English through conversation over a cup of coffee. Although I am not a teacher of English, I tried to answer to queries they had regarding English.
If you would like more information about the Thursday group, or if you would like to join
us next time we meet for a coffee to practice English, drop me a line.
Have a good day.
Charlo

Chseychell,
I would like to have more info about this weekly meeting for English Learners.
Where ? Hours ? Location ? Etc.
Are you one of the hosts ?
Thank you.

Hi Luisa, I am Alessandra. I am Italian but currently living here in Malta due to my job.
Would be nice to meet you.
Looking forward to hear from you :)

Hi,
These meetings, "Make Friends & Speak English",  are held every Thursday and start at around 7:30pm/8pm.
I am not one of the hosts/organisers, but I usually attend to help foreigners practice their English.
Maybe we will meet in one of these events.
:)
Charlo

Hi, Luise

When you're due to arrive in Malta? I have a few more days to spare at the Island and we could hang out  :) 
In the case, if we aren't destined to meet I can recommend you to enroll in some language school. They're generally cheap here and provide a sound opportunity to get to know a sociable people and drastically improve your l skills by headlong merging into a language. 
I can recommend you this school https://www.ihmalta.com/en/adults/. The atmosphere here is extremely friendly and mindful.

Feel free to write a pm :cheers:

The post you refer to is from almost a year ago.

Hi i am interested as well