Long term car rental

hi ,
i would like to know if there are long term car rental, kind of a lease for a yearly basis .
thanks

Hi,
the only to do it is to rent directly via brokers (i usually use Rentalcar.com).
just rent months in advance , last mon,th i had a car for 48 euros the whole month.
the only trick now that they want block the deposit on credit card, so if you card says DEBIT on it they will refuse to rent to you.
i you have a credit card it will pass, and since you visa card has all the insurance needed you good to go.

Thank you very much. I see you didn't get an answer to your question then posted one yourself, after you have solved the problem. I'm moving to Lisbon and thinking of doing the same thing – renting rather than buying a car. Do you still recommend it?

Wow.
I would like to see where I could rent a car for a month for under €50 in Algarve.
I have rented a month a time in December, Jan, Feb and even March but best deal has been around €110-120.
This is achieved only by renting for 30 days maximum, under 65, during low season, no excess cover, no additions including extra driver, SatNav or Motorway premium.
In past , HolidayCarRentals had best rates, lately in Portugal, Discovercars.com.
I've just looked at the reference website for car rental that you provided and it is quoting around €350 from Faro Airport for a month from mid April.
Can you please supply additional info or a link on how we might be able to rent for €50-200 please?
Much appreciated.

have you tried using carjet.com? a friend of mine usesthat as a starting point she has rented a lot inthe pastin Lisbon by the monthandshe's very good at getting a good price.

I would just like to inform you that excluding today's posts in this thread, the last one was in 1st February 2018...

It is likely that prices have changed...  :cheers: