End of service

Hi,
As per my knowledge that the end of service in Saudi is calculated based on the full slary and not just the basic.
Please can someone confirm and provide me a link (in English) to the Saudi labor law and highlight the full salary calculation part.

Many thanks in advance.
HB

Yes dear it is based on your last package excluding Bonus and commission.
Not only basic...

Hi,
Do you have a link \ article that states this clearly ? I tried looking it up on the internet but couldn't find anything .

Please do you have a link or an article that I can refer to ?

will really appreciate it .
HB

http://www.beoe.gov.pk/files/legal-fram … ur-Law.pdf

Section Four: End-of-Service Award
Article 84
Upon the end of the work relation, the employer shall pay the worker an end-ofservice
award of a half-month wage for each of the first five years and a one-month
wage for each of the following years. The end-of-service award shall be calculated on
the basis of the last wage and the worker shall be entitled to an end-of-service award
for the portions of the year in proportion to the time spent on the job.

Assalamu alaikum. Depend. If you sign another contract saying your salary has been increased they should follow the new contract if they gave you an increase but never change the contract at the end they will follow your basic only....hope this help...

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your reply and your efforts in helping to get an answer much appreciated :) . However the article doesn't mention the full salary and just says "Last wage" which doesn't prove anything or clarifies that is calculated as per the full package.

This is still vague and unclear, anyway thanks again. If you came across anything that can help I will really appreciate sending it .

HB

Dear It is 100% confirm, you may check with Labour office..