Free Tour guide in Ho Chi Minh city

We are English speaking volunteers. We are ready to help any travelers come to Vietnam. We just hope to make them safe and happy during their stay. That is reason we ready offer FREE guiders, exactly is travel volunteers. We knew a lot of obstacles which come to international travelers so that we will side by side if receive any need from International travelers. Let email me, if you need our help.
:cool:

Hi kevhost,

Are your service completely free??

Our group just three persons and would like to connect as many as good. And if we are free time or non-business, we are ready and extremely want to help all travelers who come and need assistant. Surely our jobs are not business and no one want to get any money from them. But hopefully we could help if it is possible, i means go to somewhere far away from our home is impossible. Let your member know about us who ready to make international travelers be fallin in love with beautiful Vietnam country.

Hi Kevhost, Can i join to your group, i could work at saturday and sunday, some nights in weekdays. I really want to improve my English.
If you have any plan, please let me know.
Thanks
My email: [email protected]

Hi khuutuong!

Welcome on Expat.com!

Armand

Welcome khuu_tuong, we need someone like you. I will let you know my plan soon.

hope to get your plan soon

hi kevhost
       i be in vietnam ho chi minh city on this coming 17may2011-22may2011 .I need someone like you to help me go around ho chi minh city.hope that i can hear from you soon.my e-mail [email protected].

Wow. we will email you and give you the day to travel around our lovely city.
Let check email and see our plan, please.

Hi kevhost,

My name is margaret and this is my 3rd sunday in HCMC.  I am here because i was posted here but I would love to know your city more indepth.  Maybe i would be able to help out in terms of language etc.  Your service is so wonderful and great.

I am currently staying in D1.  Do contact me.  I have other colleagues here as well and maybe we can get together.

Since I am going to be here for sometime, I would also like to volunteer my services once I get to know your city.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi
I have been here for 4 months now and I intend staying for at least 2 years.  So I know a bit about life here but would love the chance to be shown around by somone who really knows the place.
Cheers
David

Hi, my name is Kim Oanh, I'd like to join to Kevhost's group to improve my English too. I am free in Saturday and Sunday. Let me know when you have plan.
Cheer

Hi kevhost,
I am Thang, able to communicate in English. I am happy to be admitted to your Free tour guide club. I am free on weekend and some evenings.
Pls contact: [email protected]
Hi foreign friends,
Feel free to contact me to have your free tour guide, who help you discover Saigon's charming beauty.

I was very happy to add you to our Volunteers group. We knew that Vietnam is beautiful country and there are a lot of heritage, beauty nature. Beside there is a few things we have to help international travelers, ex: call right taxi, bargain when they want something...That is reason we need volunteers like you. And next June, a few Malaysian guests who would like to go around the city, they will come on 19th June 2011. So hopefully, someone will be free to lead them go around our lovely city.

Let email me when you are free, our nice volunteers.

Can I take part in?I want to practise my English,so if anyone come here,I will be a volunteer for the guide.IF you don't hesitate,you can contact to me "[email protected]" or you can chat with me with that nick,I will answer as soon as...Hope to see everyone in my city
My Email and Yahoo Chat : [email protected]

Hi All,

Would love to go around and know more about HCMC.  My name is Margaret.  Do contact me. My son is in town now from Hong Kong I am sure he would love to see this wonderful city.

Hope to hear from you soon.

hi kevhost, i wanna take part in ur group because i wanna practice my english and i like ur idea so u can contact me at email [email protected] when u have plans,thanks

Hello nvan3132 and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

Hi Kevhost, my name is Han. Could I take part in your group? I have free time every evenings and all day of weekends. I hope that I can become one of your members soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me with my email: [email protected] when you have plan. I check mail everyday.
Welcome everyone comes to Vietnam

Hi Kevhost. Your idea is great. Can you add me into your group? I'm Ngan. Please contact me by email [email protected] when you have plan.

Thanks to all. I was very busy this season but i still making my plan to connect all my sweet together.

Have a nice day.

Hi kevhost,

My name is Wendy, living in Jakarta, Indonesia. In need of a tour guide URGENTLY 26 JULY 2011 and 30 JULY 2011. Am wondering if you're available and be able to show me and my family around HCM those days. Please contact me [email protected]. Your prompt reply would be much appreciated.

Wendy

Hi there, i'm 23 from singapore, traveling alone to Ho Chi Minh from 1-8 September 2011
would love to make new friends and have someone show me around your beautiful city!

email me at [email protected]

:)

Hi Kevhost
such a great idea.i hope that i can take part in your group.pls email me via [email protected] or skype :november_rain149.

thanks

Hello there,

I am Hang from HCMC. This group sounds good, may I join? I love travelling, used to work as a tour operator yet I am a merchandiser now so...don't have much time for wandering as much as before, still the passion never fade. Do contact me!!!! also love to make friend and disscus about different cultures.
email add: [email protected]
feel free to say hello or any question about tourist attractions or even geography in Vietnam.

Cheers!!!

Wao, a lot of people want to join the group and so am I! ^_^. But I'm living in Vung Tau, good communicate in English. Have a lot free time at everning and would love to help anyone visiting my hometown. If you need any support, contact me please

Quynh Anh (Jo.)
[email protected]

Nice to meet you all

melicacy wrote:

Hi there, i'm 23 from singapore, traveling alone to Ho Chi Minh from 1-8 September 2011
would love to make new friends and have someone show me around your beautiful city!

email me at [email protected]

hi u still in hcmc?  maybe we can meet and have a cafe.

yes I am! feel free to email me!

hi kevh!
i love to join in your team! can i? i want to improve my english.please contact with me if u need a friend: [email protected]
thanks

Hello kevh! I really like your idea.can i take part in ur group.Although my english skill not good but i want to make new friends and improve english.I believe that our abroad friends will be safety and happy when they stay at vietnam.If you have any plan,plz contact to me:   [email protected].     (I'm free every evening and weekend)

hi kevhost!
i am really excited about your work and i hope i can be one of the members in your group.

Hi all,

for everyone who is interested to guide foreign visitors in HCMC can sign-up here vietnamfreetours.com

We're looking for volunteers with knowledge of the city and be able to guide new visitors around the city using English as the main language.

All the tours are FREE ofcourse. This way you can make new friends and improve your communication /English skills.

The website is your portal to make new friends and is totally free..no hidden fees whatsoever- That's a promise.

i couldnt find the way to sign up on that website. Could you help me! thanks

Hi Kevhost,

I speak good English and I want to be even better, would love to be your group member. Thank you. Alice

Hi all,

We have a new booking for a free guided tour in HCMC.
Kindly register(moderated: no free ads please) if you would like to become a a free tour guide and to make new friends all over the world.

Thanks,
Dylan

count me in. i'd love to

I'm a Singaporean. I had been to Hanoi twice, and HCM 4 times which i just came back 3 days ago. I'm not sure i love Vietnam, but whenever i landed Vietnam, i feel a sense of belonging. I always joke to my colleagues  that i'm going back my "home town". :)
I always stay in the hotels at Nguyen An Ninh St which is just beside Ben Thanh Market.

I like this blog and already set as a desktop icon.

Thank you for those who contribute to this site.

hi Wang67
it's so hard to articulate how happy i am now when i know your nice feeling for my country. I just hope that you keep "Vietnam" with the best beautiful image inside your heart.

Regret i did not come to this site before i went to HCM, otherwise i would like to meet you :) 
My email address is [email protected]. Let's befriend. If i come to HCM again, i would like to contact you.

Kev's idea is good. Nice to be friend with you.