I looking a big heart

hi everyone ! someone here is a doctor ? or can help to a doctor ??
   where the future for someone sick and no have family ...

Doctor Yogi at your service. 

I am fully qualified in the field of Equine faecal matter, which I have found to be of great assistance along the path of life.

Dr Yogi would suggest you dial up a Grab or Uber and get your self to the nearest medical facility.    Chest pain relating to a heart condition needs immediate diagnosis.

Good luck

in vietnam no easy find a psycho doctor . if easy for get , i didn't ask for help .. sounds like you mock my question  .. i'm right ?

Your question is hard rot understand for me. I am not sure what you are in need of. If you would like to PM me I will at least try to understand.

Im confused.😕

Well good Inam not the only one. Hard to understand the post for me.

The only thing I can think she may be referring to is, when you go into hospital they ask you which relative will be caring for you. Some hospitals have a bed in the room for the relative to stay.

Sounds like mental health issues but I could easily be in error as the English is difficult to understand.

yep , i know , but many ways can try .. i trust if want , we can do anything ..

Perhaps the OP can try to explain more in the hope of getting help.

yep , just life had long story and all of it is terrible time with me .. i get .. seem no i no live .. i need some one can help me open my mind .. or .. everthing can make me want live again .. i really don't know what must to do .. confuse ..

hic .. hic .. me too

i can't tell with all the wold what happened to me .. ic ic .. that really hard ..

Not sure if this is the right place for this type of help.

Miu nguyen wrote:

.. i need some one can help me open my mind  ..

She's looking for a special someone

yeah , maybe ...

Its very cryptic.

Maybe it's a code for a nefarious purpose. :unsure

The OP states in her bio that she speaks English. I wonder whence she learns her language.

@Miu Nguyen -- It you would write your posts in your native tongue, some of us may be able to make some sense out of them.

Ciambella wrote:

@Miu Nguyen -- It you would write your posts in your native tongue, some of us may be able to make some sense out of them.

But non English language posts would be removed as they aren't allowed on the forum.
PM is fine.

Fred wrote:
Ciambella wrote:

But non English language posts would be removed as they aren't allowed on the forum.
PM is fine.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the info, Fred.

I still think it's a code, since no one could write that bizarrely.  ;)

Ciambella wrote:

I still think it's a code, since no one could write that bizarrely.  ;)

If it is a dating thing, it's the most imaginative I've seen on here.
I used to do a lost puppy act when I was short of a woman and it works great so she might be doing the same thing.

That's a good one Fred.
What's the deal.....do you dress up as a dog and act lost.🤓

Nope, just look lost in supermarkets pretending not to know which product was best. You'd be amazed at how many women fell for that old trick.

Still, days gone by cos I'm married now.

@ Miu Nguyen:

I've read your post in Vietnamese.  For the rest of the community members here, as well as the moderators who will remove your post, I'm going to recap what you said, just to clear the matter a tiny bit. (BTW, Fred: Will my post be removed because it's a reply to her Vietnamese one?)

You're telling us that your life has not been a happy one since childhood.  You have faced many losses, have been without the love of your family, have been lonely, and at time, despaired.  However, since you don't believe in ending your life, you're in a quagmire.  Your post,  therefore, is a cry for help.  You ask us (or the universe) to find you a place to belong, a family to love and be loved, and a man whom you can trust.

Here is my answer:

This website is not a place to find love or any kind of close relationship.  Finding a place to belong, whether in a family or a place in the world, is a quest that we all have to endure alone.  Some of us are fortunate to have it at their fingertips, while others spend their whole lives searching. 

Being beaten down repeatedly by hardships is not an unique story, I'm sorry to say.  Many of us have been there; many of us are still there.  Life is never easy, and enduring hardships is almost a necessary part of living.  For most people, overcoming hardships is what make them strong (I'm not spouting cliché here  -- been there, done that, have plenty of scars for souvenirs.) 

You're living in a country where millions of its citizens have been put through the wringer many times over.  Here in this country, there are uncountable people who have lost their loved ones, uncountable people who have lost their body parts, uncountable children who were born orphaned or being thrown out on the streets as trẻ bụi đời, uncountable people who can't trust that their next meal will arrive at a reasonable time, or if it will arrive at all.  There are blind people who walk along the streets in Hanoi selling the brooms that they laboriously made with their own hands in the permanent darkness of their lives.  On the streets of Saigon, there are quadriplegics who sell lottery tickets clipping to a stick that they hold in their mouths.  There are men and women, old and young, who scrape and save to buy a handful of fruits and vegetables from people with gardens, so they can in turn sell it door to door for 50,000 đồng profit a day.  There are poor and homeless and family-less and loveless people everywhere, and their life stories, I can assure you, are much more disheartening than yours.

I'm not diminishing your sadness, but I wish that you would sit up and look around, and count not the things you don't have, but appreciate the things you have.  If you can see, then you're in a better place than the blinds.  If you can walk, then you're more fortunate than the physical handicaps.  If you have a computer to type your post and Internet to get online, then there is absolutely no reason you should feel lonely and despair.  You have plenty of opportunities at your disposal to make friends on the forum, and if you wish, learn more about life.  Learn a new skill, improve your English, practice some tips to help you look at life with a positive view.  Do all of that, and see whether you'll feel better about yourself. 

Instead of being helpless, you can be helpful.  Instead of feeling sorry for yourself, you can feel sorry for the ones who are less fortunate than you.  Find a purpose for your life, and that purpose doesn't have to be a man or an adoptive family.

Your place in the world, the place where you belong, is what you make it, not what other people will give to you.

Very well said Ciambella.

clearly ! thanks for your time . i got what i want ..

Miu nguyen wrote:

clearly ! thanks for your time . i got what i want ..

She got what she want !   :huh:

That's quick.  I don't think my reply carried with it the miraculous cure for her supposedly lifelong sadness, so what exactly is going on here?

What's going on here is just "another" opportunist throwing some BS story out on possibly  every website/blog that foreigners may look at in the attempt to hook some gullible schmuck into feeling sorry for her and maybe some monetary assistance to cure a problem that probably doesn't even exist.

Poor form indeed.

But doesn't it add to the days entertainment.😀    Yogi would have probably left VN bu now if it wasn't for all this highly amusing behaviour the locals keep throwing out there for us to laugh at.

That's half an hour of my life I'll never get back !

U dumb whitey, velly rich

me clever asian girl, make story, money easy.

AAmazing how many times/ variations of this i've seen all over Asia.

Thaiger wrote:

me clever asian girl, make story, money easy.

A girl once offered me a bonk if I bought her a phone but I didn't take her up on her very kind offer.

So you just bought the phone, very noble..

AustriaKarl wrote:

So you just bought the phone, very noble..

I had an excellent phone and I didn't fancy a dose of the clap.
The day I bonk a pro will be the day I chop my sausage off in a fit of self disgust.

What's going on here is just "another" opportunist throwing some BS story out on possibly  every website/blog that foreigners may look at in the attempt to hook some gullible schmuck into feeling sorry for her and maybe some monetary assistance to cure a problem that probably doesn't even exist.

:lol::huh:

Must have found that big heart i guess ?  :)

It truly is amazing what many girls will do for the opportunity to shake down a trusting foreigner. I had one woman work on me for 7 years; she finally found a way to get me to lower my guard and what an expensive lesson for me. Where do these women learn to lie so well? Guys, DON'T trust a Vietnamese woman.

its  just my fast text ..

As I say " If there lips are moving they are lying". They all spin the BS a different way, but it is still BS in the end. Give them time and you will find out why they are around.

Hello everyone,

Closing this thread (confusing posts and since the initial poster has found what she is looking for....)

Thank you for trying to help out, it's very much appreciated.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed