Hi! Nice to meet you all :D

Hi everyone,

My name is Linh, I'm 24 years old, and I'm living in HCM city, Viet Nam. I would like to make as many new friends as I can to improve my English skill, share the point of view with other culturals, and last but not least, to have fun :D

I can teach you Vietnamese, or become your guide since I like to travel alot (in my free time, of course). Hope we all can become good friends :D

Thanks for your attention :D

Le Duy Linh

Xin chao, Linh,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. Im Lee from Singapore & I'll be dropping by HCMC next month. Maybe we can meet up for coffee or travel.

Cheers.
Lee

Yeah, at last, a reply :lol:. It would be great, I'm planning a trip to Da Lat next month, may be we can travel together, ah, I usually travel with low budget, so we will goes everywhere we like, do anything we like :D, it will be a short trip from 11pm Friday to 8pm Sunday. Do you wanna join, lostsouls?

Welcome to Expat.com Linh !

lostsouls wrote:

Xin chao, Linh,

Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you. Im Lee from Singapore & I'll be dropping by HCMC next month. Maybe we can meet up for coffee or travel.

Cheers.
Lee

Hey Lee,
next month you come to HCM ?
Waiting for you, :)

You seem somewhat famous here huh, Lee?

leduylinh87 wrote:

Yeah, at last, a reply :lol:. It would be great, I'm planning a trip to Da Lat next month, may be we can travel together, ah, I usually travel with low budget, so we will goes everywhere we like, do anything we like :D, it will be a short trip from 11pm Friday to 8pm Sunday. Do you wanna join, lostsouls?

I will be dropping by next month, 11th April to 16th April. I would love to go Da Lat. I also travel with low budget, not a problem, but your dates & mine are different...

leduylinh87 wrote:

You seem somewhat famous here huh, Lee?

Im not famous... I just happen to come here often to search for opportunities..:)

Lysa Tran wrote:

Hey Lee,
next month you come to HCM ?
Waiting for you,

See you around..........:)