Visas,

To extend my 3month viet visa multable entry is it cheaper to go to cambodia to do it.. i am Australian.

Apply for the one year business visa, its cheaper in the long run.

"To extend my 3month viet visa multiple entry is it cheaper to go to cambodia to do it" ---- Yes, it's cheaper when you exit to Cambodia, then come back rather than you extend your visa while you are still in Vietnam.

It's even cheaper in the long run if you do one year business visa. You can apply for visa approval letter for one year, take the original letter with you and exit to Cambodia, then come back through Moc Bai border, you will be stamped with one year visa.

Thanks for the reply but I might only extend for 1 month now so it probebly won't be much savings to go to Cambodia . Do you think?

If its just one month stay and do it in VN

@Raymond, it won't be much savings to go to Cambodia to extend for just one month.

Thanks for your reply. doing the Cambodia method sounds like a big hassle.    Thanks ray

Hi
I done Mekong Delta tour and exited by fast boat to Phnom Penh great trip.
The Mekong Delta and fast boat into Phnom penh.Its great see people and small villages.
When you apply for vista at Cambodia border.Then you can decide if you want tourist vista or bussiness the difference is only I beleve $5.They say if you are not sure how long you want to stay get bussiness vista.