Have you heard about CEFAM?

Does anybody have the same experiance that i have here? I did not get the residence here in Ecuador although i am married to an Ecuadorian woman but now i have lawyers from CEFAN in Quito to help but i am still waiting for the new immigration law, does anybody have the same experience here?

If yes, please share, thank you.

Which resident visa did you try and qualify for?

I applied for visa 9: VI Amparo en ciudadanos Ecuadorianos, which is for married people! But they denied me! I haven´t got my resident yet!

Any reason given by them?

No reason, they said: We can say yes and we can say no, and we say no, that was the answer!

I take it CEFAM is actually CEFAMM with double M.

https://es-la.facebook.com/Cefamm-Ecuad … 485017105/

Perhaps CEFAMM is a non-profit agency, which could mean that it is swamped with visa seekers hoping to get pro bono or free assistance.

If this applies .. you can either wait indefinitely for them to get around to your case .. or you can contact a paid attorney who might be able to assist you promptly.

This appears to be a case where you have a valid claim on a visa, except that a new and untested area of the law is delaying cases such as yours if you don't have a paid champion on your side.

cccmedia