Sleep Disorder

Hi,

I am suffering from Sleep Apnea. I was advised to take meds prescribed but It didn't work. I saw an ad about a transdermal device. Anyone here has an idea about Doxyva? - That is the name of the device.

Maybe this link gives some insight on treatment of Sleep Apnea:

http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/weig … 1310026713

Personally I think best for that is combo of Dormonoct/ Allergex

hi i need you to know the truth about overweight and sleep apnia.
if you are overweight then this possibly is your cause.if not i need not write another word.
no insult .just the truth for 1 cause. .as ive lived the experience.overweight.

Hi JoeKhmer,

Have you heard about a transdermal device called Doxyva? I saw an ad and positive reviews about it. I would like to know if we have friends here have tried it.

Hi BuildAgreg,

I am quite fat but not too much. I don't know if you've heard about doxyva? i am interested to know more about that and if someone in here have tried it. It is transdermal and that is why I would like to try the device.

Hi Johnfin,

Thank you for that and appreciate it so much. I actually dont want to take meds as an option for now and would love to prefer something transdermal. That is why I am checking about Doxyva.

Hey Carmela! I am a D'oxyva user! Using it for my chronic back pain it's been killing me! So my friend suggested I tried it so I did. It has been manageable thus far! I try my best to stay away from pain pills cos I don't want to be depended on it and it could destroy my liver so I looked for alternative ways. D'OXYVA's been doing the job  quite well! I think they deliver worldwide, just check with them. Thanks! Have a nice day!