Looking for Tourism/Travel job in Mauritius

Hello there,

I heard about this website when I was in Mauritius and I really would like to try to accomplish my dream of working on the island.

I'm originally Italian, currently living in London and it's definitely not the right fit for me. I love being outdoor and natural landscape.

I just came back from the island and I had some friends from Mauritius that tried to get me in touch with resorts to see if there was the opportunity to find a job there but I learnt there are some restrictions applied to foreigners ( clearly ) so that way didn't really worked out well.

Can anyone help to get the CV across right channel? Does anyone have any suggestions or information on where to look? I can provide my CV if needed.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Serena

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promoting your services is not allowed on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mr Fakim,

Grateful if you could let me know how you could help, I have heard that it is very difficult for a foreigner to get a work permit in the Tourism Industry in Mauritius and that this sector offers priority to the locals, which I understand. Is that true?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Not suitable for the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct