Recommendations for maid/housekeeper in Chiang Mai

July 2017

Please can anyone recommend a maid/housekeeper to work five/six days a week in Hang Dong?

Maybe someone who has worked with an expat family before and who can speak basic English. Must be comfortable around (two very friendly) dogs and one (equally friendly) cat.

Thanks for any ideas.

you can post here an advert in jobs section

look also and post in craiglist

alternatively if you live in a secure mooban ( gated community ) in hang dong, talk to security guard as he check all maids who enter everyday

also talk to the people in the club house also or put an avdert on the board they might have

good luck

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section + do not post contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

My name is Leonard Chicco! I am a straight male  53 years of age  I moved here to Thailand to help my wife's sick father!  I am a very claim and caring man who rised three children of my own!  I know this may seem  awkward for a man to do this job   But a man must do what he can for he's family and my new wife needs me  here is my cell phone *** you can message me here or on expats

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

There also is an app for finding housecleaners in CM... Called:
BeNeat

Well thank you    I was hoping you except me for the job you listed  any word on that job