Nonot from the Philippines-inquiry for legit agency for internship

Hey guys! i would like to know if you have any legit agency list offering internships in Bangkok?

I actually saw one but i was wondering if you guys could help me out if the agency I'm planning to take is legit or a scam. I really need your help.

Hope to hear from you and hope you could help me out. thank you

sincerely,
nonot

Do you have to pay any fees ? if yes how much ?

No fees should be requested to student, or trainee, the company should pay the agency to find the relevant candidate.

If you pay big amount, it is like you pay yourself for visa, work permit, and income if any even low

hi lukydip! thank you for the reply.

they are asking for a fee for a training program. the RM Consulting Thailand. theres 200usd, refundable if they can't find me an internship. thats what they said. they help you find internship for students and training if after grad.

Do you anything about this company? i really want to know. or if you have any suggestions.

thank you so much, your reply really helps.

I had a look at their website and I noticed the following :

- Price through paypal with fee 4.5%
- price range from 100 USD to 1750 USD with a link to paypal but no explanations about what is included inside the 23 packages !! they proposed, you need to discuss with them.
- internship duration is 4 to 6 months under ED visa ( you can not get paid under ED visa you need B visa plus work permit ), maybe they will give you some compensation
- Management training Programs for 6, 12 to 18-month under, the non-immigrant ED or B visa

They offer support for the whole process as well as visa, but not precise what is included, it looks like you are not paid but as they said " Most host companies also offer free accommodation (or housing allowance), local transportation and meals "....

Most does not mean all, you need to understand your overall monthly budget to live in BKK

They not list any of the open vacancies with details and location.

If you go in google ( .co.th ) and type "hospitality internship thailand" or "hotel internship thailand" or "paid internship in thailand" or "internship in bangkok for international student" you will get many others similar companies will come up from the search engine

Good Luck

thank you so much for the insight and the effort lukydip! it helps a lot. :)