Looking for accommodation

Hi everyone,

I am a student coming to do an internship in Phnom Penh at the beginning of August until mid-February. I am looking to share a flat or a house close to the royal palace area since I will be working in this area. The place must be quiet, have stable wifi, a washing machine, be furnished, and the room must have a private bathroom.

If you have a free room for this period, or if you are also looking for an accommodation in the same area and want to look for a nice place together, please let me know!  :)

I suggest you place an advert in the housing section at the top of this page. This is a free service.
Have you considered guesthouses? You can often negotiate a rate for long term stays.

Hi !

My name is Vorn Thai. I'm live in Phnom Penh. And I'm Cambodian.

I can help you if you need accommodation near royal palace

Hi, Vorn.

I'm Al. I'll be moving to Phnom Penh in September. I might need your help. Thank you.

Al

Hello good morning, i saw you posted you need apartment near Royal Palace. Could i have you help you find a nice place for you

Hi !

For sure I could help you

Near Royal palace is the tourist area. It might be a bit expensive for rent house.
But I know one gust house "Minini Banana".It's hotel & restaurant and bar . It near Independence. you walk only (1.6) km form Mini-royal palace.
Price :
1. Sharing dome : $4
2. Private room : $8

If you are looking for private apartment please kindly inbox me . Thank you