THA LİFE İN MACEDONİA

Hi.. I want to relocate  to  Macedonia but ı am a retiree lady..  ı wonder if Macedoia a safe couıntry for a lonely person and ı also think about the   health tharapy ptssibilities for an expat..o would like to learn if there are special convenient locations or houses for retirees and the normal mothly expense.........
iwill be pleased to be enlighterd for such questions..thank you..  sye

It's Okay. It's mainly safe. It gets really hot in summer and really cold in winter. You'll likely need about 200-300 euro for rent. For an apartment in a decent area. Plus money for bills and food. Probably something like 500 euros if you're paying rent every month and live alone.

There are mainly buildings in the areas close to the city center, outside of that there are areas with houses.

Buses are the only form of public transportation. They are free for retired people on Tuesdays, Fridays and weekends if I'm not mistaken. This should be checked and I don't know if it applies to foreigners.

There are private hospitals as well as government ones.If you have money to pay for health care you should be fine.

Not a very exciting city to live in but it's okay.