Looking for cycling individuals or group

Hi there, Im seeking to tie up with either a cycling group or individual... please make contact

mountain or road? check on instagram and you should find a group called kuwaitcycling, and cyclo.q8

also, you'll find plenty a group riding up and down the gulf road, they are quite friendly, just follow them and ask them for their respective whatsapp group

Hello there, thanks for the reply... road bike; at the moment I was looking to hire a bike locally but were unsuccessful. I'm heading back to Dubai this weekend and will bring my own bike here. Also, will look at the two insta groups provided. Thks, Boy

Hi Folkes,

Just wondered if there was still any cycling groups on the go. I'm looking to move to Kuwait and i would like to keep up the road cycling whilst I'm there.
Appreciate the response

Thanks
John

John,

Although I have seen a couple of cyclists here and there, usually during morning weekend hours, I must say that I wouldn't dare go on the road here on a bicycle. :( I barely gather the courage to do it in the car. It is very dangerous.

There is a 10-15 km path along the coast, but it can get crowded with pedestrians so it is not ideal.

Hi Ribosom,

Thanks for the reply, i see a couple of groups on Strava, I'll get in touch with them.

John

Wow! I'm too chicken to ride here 😆

Hi Guys any update on the cycling bit.  Did you guys find people to ride with and is it safe.

Q8DCC run a WhatsApp group. I've not ridden with them yet but looking forward to in the near future when my bikes arrive here. Routes seem to vary which is good and about 30km on average for each ride.

Hi there!

I'm also looking for people who can ride with me in the mornings, preferably . I usually take the Gulf Road all the way to Kuwait towers. I sometimes go downtown Kuwait (not safe). If you're interested, message me on ****. Thanks!

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there. I'm still in the process of getting my bikes from india. They're stuck at customs.  Once I'll,be ready. I'll drop in a mail.
A

Hi,
How r u? So did u find any group to join for cycling? If yes, can I please join ur group... Please reply

Hi Good morning

we have a small group who ride on daily basis.

please find the link below

[link moderated]

Well I have seen people riding in the morning from newbies to pros.  Riding alone is kinda dangerous. If you don't have a group then I suggest riding on seaface promenade Bneid al qar.

Hi Hamood, Jish and Hina, Salams to all.

Do you still ride or have you found a group, if so can you share your details. would love to join.

Thank you.

Hey there, I would suggest you find a group called FITclubKuwait, the Filipino International Triathletes, they regularly organize bike rides. Your next best bet would be a group called Limitless, I believe their instagram handle is werlimitless.

I'm ready to join you in cycling

Look for "Luisa Lu" on facebook. It's me

guys and girls this post is over 3 years old; I Suggest maybe making a new one?

I'm also interested in joining a cycling group.

Hi, sorry for the late reply... Our Instagram page is Q8.DayBreakers u can join us .... Looking forward for Ur contact details