Hotel in Ormoc

Hi folks, I'm coming to Ormoc on Sunday for 5 days, can anyone recommend a decent hotel ?
Thanks.

Hello Heavyoil3616, i'm planning to visit Ormoc this coming July. I'd like to know if you been there , i know it's two years ago, and if you found a good hotel. In this case can you advice me where to stay basing on you're experience? any advice will be really appreciate. Thank you

I live in Ormoc.  I recommend the iaLodge. http://ialodge.ph/  I've stayed there   a few times and am happy with the room and the service. Although there is personal taste. This is a modest hotel with modest prices. Feel free to message me.

Hello LoveBudi, thanks for your advice, i should travel with my wife and our son, so i'm looking for something not expensive but comfortable for us. i'm thinking to visit Ormoc also for checking how is the living cost especially the renting. Actually my wife is from Maasin and we are planning to live there but i'm looking for some city bigger than that but not too much like Cebu where we stay now. Happy weekend

CarNin, would love to share a chat over coffee when you arrive. I will bring my fiance and baby and the local wives can chat about Ormoc.

Yes sure, I'd like too. I'll tell you when exactly I'll be there .