Occupation Permit

Does anyone know if there are restrictions regarding "nationality" if you apply for Occupation Permit?

Hi,

From what I know, there aren't any major restrictions based on nationality. Since you are from thew European Union you will not face any hassles for Nationality.The below link from Govt of Mauritius will help you better. All the best!!

Mauritus Govt Portal

Cheers,
Musheer

Hi,

it's actually quite complicated to get occupation permits as a professional since the 15th of January.

What's your profession ? Would you apply as a professional, a self employed, or an investor ?

Kind regards,

Julien

Hi Julien.

You seem to be very knowledgeable about many aspects of life in Mauritius.Thanks for beeing very helpful.
I have a question regarding Occupation permite for self-
employed...... "Has it become more diffiult to get OP as a 'self-employed' person?".

Kind regards, Jenny

Thanks. Finally I think the issue was related to the taxation, which has been solved

JennyRodari > an important point is the USD 35,000 investment

tenten22 wrote:

Does anyone know if there are restrictions regarding "nationality" if you apply for Occupation Permit?

Yes there is, citizens from any country within NATOŽs black list cannot apply for an OP nor a WP i.e. Afghanistan, Iran, Somalia, etc.

But I guess youŽre probably not concerned by this...