Finding computer work in merida or la playa

Looking to move to merida or la playa. I have 7 years experience in computer installation and repair .Also, copier and phone repair experience. I am looking for jobs or contract work. My daughter is a teacher and has her English as second language cert. We are looking to do so in a year or when possible.

Hi Morgandrake,

Welcome to the forum  :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Jobs in Mexico section of the website so that you might find an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

You need permission to work from INM. With a Residencia Permanente, you can work. Any other visa/permit, you will need permission from INM.

morgandrake wrote:

Looking to move to merida or la playa. I have 7 years experience in computer installation and repair .Also, copier and phone repair experience. I am looking for jobs or contract work. My daughter is a teacher and has her English as second language cert. We are looking to do so in a year or when possible.

At the top of the page is a job site that might help you start looking, or at least point you in the right direction. Under handy tools , the classified area  might help also. Merida  has a magazine type site called Yucatan living that might have some job posts.

Buena suerte