Family residential accomidation

Hi i just landed here in salalah oman and want to relocate my family here in salalah please guide me as i am looking for 1 bhk or studio apartment and it should be near with any of the Indian school where my child can be accommodate easily

and looking for indin area only  where my family can adjust easily please guide with india area detail and school detail

Harbajan singh

Hello all may peace be upon you. My 15 year old his mother and myself will be travelling to India in 15 days for 6 months. We will start in Delhi for a couple weeks to a month then head south towards goa then kerala then up north visiting and taking in the sights culture and history along the way. We are looking for inexpensive accommodations. We will stay in hotels but prefer not to. Hoping to rent out flats, houses, villas, live on boats, farmhouses, and condos. We want to live in the real India not a hotel. We want to be able to cook a meal for locals have some tea.

Does anyone know of people or places to look into? I've found some places in delhi through sites like trivago, hotel.com. are there any local websites that are trustworthy? The sites i look at do not have places in goa Kerala etc.

Any suggestions is appreciated

Tracy

Hello Tracy,

I have accommodation in south part of the Delhi where i am renting rooms to other expats in delhi as well and if you are interested then I can send you the Airbnb link of it. Please, let me know!! Thanks :)

i understand your need.. i usually come to India and stay for months using Airbnb, Homestay.com, TripAdvisor.com (holiday rentals).. To get what you want or close to it you have to use an international accommodation site.. otherwise you will spend your whole time trying to "make do"... Try also "homestogo.com" that site covers it all.
Good luck.