Pet numbers allowed in Saudi

Hi,

Currently in Kuwait and moving to Saudi.

Have 2cats and a dog.

Can anyone tell me if it is OK to take all 3 animals with me?

Thnx

Yes it is ok 👍dont worry

1) The animals should be accompanied by a health certificate from the competent authority and a certificate of origin, and authenticated by the Saudi embassy in the country of origin and in force.
2) To indicate in the certificate the state of health of animals and the date of vaccinations against specific diseases and all requirements required by the Ministry.
3) that these animals have been examined within 24 hours of the shipment and found and free from the symptoms of any epidemic and infectious diseases and parasites outside.
4) that all consignments received in the Veterinary Quarantine Law (Act) in the GCC countries and its executive regulations and ministerial and administrative decisions related thereto.
5) The Ministry may revoke such permission in case of import ban from the State concerned before leaving the consignment to the State of origin.

Thank you BNDO.

I looked at the Ministry of Agriculture site for an online form similar to the one I filled out online for import to the UAE.  I could not find such a form.

Keikosan, Keiko and Sushi

Please help me.  Has anyone flown cats from Houston or Dallas to Khobar? 

1. Which airline is the safest to use?
2. Were you able to ship the cats as excess baggage?
3. Were the animals in a pressurized air cargo?
4. Did you use a day flight in order for the cats not to be traumatized by the heat?

I have used Delta to Dubai and Emirates from Dubai to Dallas.  My older Siamese was a bit traumatized but did fine as soon as she was in the hotel and had water.

Thank you in advance,
Keikosan (Keiko, Sushi - meow!)

Thanks.

Just starting to find out about life in Riyadh.

All quite new.

Sure it is as good as K8😀

Thnx...J