Work permit

Hi Everyone,

Greetings !!

I am from India  and am on dependant visa.I have been here from past 5 months.I have 3 years of work experience in Regulatory affairs department in Pharmaceutical background and am looking for jobs in Penang to continue my career.Please help me or advice me how to get job ?I have uploaded resume in job street, visited companies, but every where the concern is  the hassle of processing work permit by the companies and i being foreigner is the issue ? Please advice me , what to be done to get job.

It is exceedingly difficult to find work these days, as you are experiencing. I can only suggest you take a look at recruiter website Robert Walters. They quite often cover openings in Penang. Be prepared to diversify.

Thanks for the prompt reply. Sure i will get in to the Robert walters again, to add on i have already submitted my resume long back to agencies but no response till now. :(

Just so you know, agencies will never contact you. You need to look at their jobs and apply. Some have an alert system for that purpose.

oh! sure i will ..thanks again