To Expat Developer Team

No, Doubt your this initiative is very very appericiable. I am glad to be part of this community.  My last thread was cloased by one of the member of your team on terms of ethics. Well I must say I had no intention to take your members to other social plateform . What options , I felt , are missing on this plateform :
1. Auto Popup of Notifications. Everytime i have to reload the page , even if i m online, to see if i got something in notification or not.

2. Push Notification : SInce Its not possible to stay online for whole day So there must be a way to get to know that something came up to my profile.

3.  Mobile Application : Its the most important. Because Everytime i have to open a browser, have to go to bookmarks and then i reaches here.

I hope As one of the previous post this would too be read by developers team member , and corresponding action will be taken ..

Regards,
Tarun113

All your point are adequate but this post shouldn't be here. Didn't you see this?

FYI,
If you're using an android device and want to get notification of this community try this

Hi everyone,

@ Tarun113,

Please note that your thread was not on the proper section of the forum so i have moved it here : Help us improve the website

Indeed, it would have been better to get in touch through the contact us form.

We will discuss about the few points you mentioned and get back to you.

Thanks in advance for your comprehension,
Bhavna

Thankyou Bhawna for showing some courtesy..  I am really happy to be here..  :)

Meet other expats and join the events

OR