Studying at the University of Malta - Moving from England to Malta.

Hi everyone!

I have Maltese heritage - my mother is Maltese and I have family who live out there and have visited many times but I am really interested in studying at the university of Malta so I'd be really grateful for some information regarding moving out here to do so. I know about the need for a student visa etc but I would like to know more about the costs of living, the social side of living on the island and being a student as well as how good the university itself is.

Many thanks, Alexandra! :)

Welcome on the forum sketchit ;)

I hope that other members will bring their input to your various queries soon ;)

Regards

Hi Alexandra,

Welcome to the forum.

The university has a good reputation. I hope someone else can give more specific details. What do you want to study ? And where are you from?

As to the cost of living you will find a lot of info if you go through the past posts and questions as it is a recurring question.

Regards
Ricky

Thanks guys! I'm from the UK and I want to study Geography. I'll have a browse through old topics to see if they can help. :)

What country's passport do you have ?

All countries :) I have an international passport.

define "international passport"...  what is your citizenship?

My passport is also international... It has gotten me through 52 countries and has many many Visa's, but it was issues by the U.S. Government.... Your's ??

Chad

Oh, it is British. :) It was issued by the British government.