Saudi data flow final report

you need to log in to dataflowstatus.com/applicationstatus,
put your reference and passport number, there you will see if verification was complete. If all is complete they will ask you if you want a copy of the final report, just put your valid email address and they will email it to you. then you can print it. Thats all. hope this helps.

nurseexpat wrote:

I did what you said,and that is only the status of your application,and what i want is a copy of the FINAL REPORT...do you know how? thanx again.

verification report, if completed and positive, it's on the right side.. download report to your email...
if this is not you're looking for, i dont know yet  what they are looking for...  as of now, I'm registering with dataflow scfhs online.. even i have 2PSV reports already.. because if i submit these psv reports to SCFHS, it's always returned with a reason to submit the final report of dataflow... where in fact this is the report... i have to wait another week for their reply..

i dont see the one you are telling that it will ask an email,,what only it says,status complete,due to restrictions upon request,they are not able to share the information,just contact my regulator directly...😔 if i can not download it,is it advisable to go directly to there documentation deprtment to get a copt?

ah really, i haven't tried to log in again to their website. If thats the case maybe you can go to their office here in riyadh to check if you can get a copy of report. So that you can also inquire what to do next. Check the location in the internet. Dataflow office riyadh

hey kristiano, i want to ask how much to pay for the nursing license in saudi council, i neee to know because i have an appointment on monday to submit all my requirements. please maybe you have an idea of the cost? Thank you

nurseexpat wrote:

i dont see the one you are telling that it will ask an email,,what only it says,status complete,due to restrictions upon request,they are not able to share the information,just contact my regulator directly...😔 if i can not download it,is it advisable to go directly to there documentation deprtment to get a copt?

That's why...  Maybe there's some irregularities with the papers you submitted that's  why they can't give you a report.. .. you need to go to the scfhs office... and defend yourself..  It maybe a light problem, or they might tell you to support your documents...
Before they will still send you a report even it's negative.. Now, their system changed..
ask yourself where's the problem coming from?  usually, it's the COE... (dates started & ended, years of experience, working are must be specific and matched with the HR contacted..)
Prepare yourself... Relax & Pray  also..

shieshie wrote:

hey kristiano, i want to ask how much to pay for the nursing license in saudi council, i neee to know because i have an appointment on monday to submit all my requirements. please maybe you have an idea of the cost? Thank you

Hello shie!  Im not sure really  with nurses bec im  from allied medical. .at mumaris, renewing my license card costs 240sar...
Shie,  why do you need to scfhs office when there's online? Or the mumaris..

You need to appear personally to process your license thats why. I think thats the final steps before getting the license. Hopefully I wont encounter any more problem. Thanks for the reply.

shieshie wrote:

You need to appear personally to process your license thats why. I think thats the final steps before getting the license. Hopefully I wont encounter any more problem. Thanks for the reply.

I see..  I'll ask my colleague here ON how much did he pay when he got his license card.. .

Kristianoronaldo wrote:
nurseexpat wrote:

That's why...  Maybe there's some irregularities with the papers you submitted that's  why they can't give you a report.. .. you need to go to the scfhs office... and defend yourself..  It maybe a light problem, or they might tell you to support your documents...
Before they will still send you a report even it's negative.. Now, their system changed..
ask yourself where's the problem coming from?  usually, it's the COE... (dates started & ended, years of experience, working are must be specific and matched with the HR contacted..)
Prepare yourself... Relax & Pray  also..

TO =: NureseExpat- sir/maam,, i agree what Kristiano told you, your CONCERN is how can you get the FINAL REPORT? ok, you know sir/maam, Previously the system like this: whatever results (negative or positive) they will STILL send you thru email, BUT now" the system is changed all the ReSULTS been submitted directly to the SCHFS office, thats why if you email them, the data flow will not give you the report they will ask you to go to SCHFS office to get those REPORT" ok.

note: verification completed- it means their verification processes is DONE already, i doesn't mean your documents is correct verified, you don't know if negative or positive results, UNLESS you must go to SCHFS office.

again for your clarification- go to SCFHS office , ask for final report copy because you need that one, NOW, if they said you have a problem on your documents, then ask them WHY? and how? and also ask them a help what will you do to support your documents.- if you think your document is VALID" depend for it...........but if you think your documents is not/FAKE then mushkila you know what to do.

..hope it will help you this..GOODLUCK

one thing im gonna ask to all of you guys,,verified dataflow final report is one of the requirements in scfhs license renewal right?

Yes.. But due to some irregularities of your docus,  they can't share it with you..  Thats why you can't get the final report and you need to go to their office investigation...
@nurse expat,  are you the one who submitted/processing the papers for dataflow? Or the agency?

nurseexpat wrote:

one thing im gonna ask to all of you guys,,verified dataflow final report is one of the requirements in scfhs license renewal right?

And how did you process the papers,  by online or by submitting to the dataflow desk? Did you receive a a receipt from the dataflow? 
Me,  I submitted my papers at dataflow desk at scfhs..  The receipt had a bar code..  I installed the Qryptal app to scan the barcode and it will give you details from the dataflow with positive or negative remarks..

the agency is the one who recommend which im going to send the documents.

shieshie wrote:

Hello shie,  my friend here paid 1500rials when he got his license.. 
You can Ask your company to pay for it..  XD

yes please.. thank you very much..hope to hear from you before monday 🤪 thank you

omg ang mahal haha.. cgi cgi thank you for the info. my company will definitely pay for it. thank you again

Hi did you got your data flow report, I also have same problem so what you did contacted saudi council?

Hi I also same problem they didn't send me the report all of friends got they send email to contact saudi council

Pls check dataflow FAQs.. Now, They'll not give you copy of the report..  If you have a QR code,  install Qryptal code reader,  it will just give you the status and positive or negative remarks..

Hi thank you for your reply but I do not have a Qr code on data flow receipt so how I will get my report

Rsherin, you can't get a copy now..  At dataflow status , just type the dataflow number or reference number and your passport to view the status of your report..

how can i get final report i have p.v.c

Any update with this thread?

Hey, my data flow application status showing is ‘Quality Check' its been 3rd day since i submitted my documents. In how many days u get the mail from data flow ... ??

How many days since you paid?  Or Check dataflow FAQs..

i'v submitted it on tuesday night ....

hi you can expect the report within a month.. you can check your status once or twice a week so you can monitor it.

ok ... thanku so much! i thought it would take 48 hours only as mentioned there.So,i was worried... i'v to book my SLE exam ... which i can do after their reply.Am i right?

yes you can do that but i am not sure about the process of taking exam here in saudi. What i did in mine was I process first all the requirements needed for taking prometric exam and after i passed it thats the time i process the dataflow. Maybe its fine what comes first. Hope this helps. Just check from time to time about the progress of your dataflow.

yes, for taking exam in kingdom,u'v to go through data flow first ... btw i'v got reply from data flow ... 😊thanks a lot for helping me out! So what are you doing these days?

hi mrs. haroon. Its good to know you already got a response from dataflow. I am now just waiting for my license from saudi council. The processing took so long but I can now relax somehow. Hope all is well with you 😊

i applied for licence renewel. request return  and message was attach the verification of your qalification and include verification of licence andregistration .Actually i did my data flow on 18-nov-2014 (bar code s004-VR-14-116939) i got report also .I have licence and qalification in one certificate ony. again need  data flow. kindly replay it

how long did it take saudi council to give go ahead for prometric after the dataflow report. and did dataflow vrrify xour experience. I want to apply too. thank you

Sorry I am not sure how long you need to wait before you can go for barometric
And yes they can verify your experience

thank you for responding.

sujithamahesh wrote:

i applied for licence renewel. request return  and message was attach the verification of your qalification and include verification of licence andregistration .Actually i did my data flow on 18-nov-2014 (bar code s004-VR-14-116939) i got report also .I have licence and qalification in one certificate ony. again need  data flow. kindly replay it

Hi! I have the same situation. What I have is a data flow report of my education. I processed my license renewal and the saudi council is asking for a final report of QUALIFICATION + final report of LICENSE OR BOARD. My question is, is the Qualification means the employment verification? Thank you..

I have problem. How will the data flow verify the COE, what if the management from my hospital before is not the same or no one verify the account. What will happen?

hi I think they will verify your employment thru email. Even if its a new management there will be a record of your employment in your previous company's system. hope this helps.

That's what i thought too. But where are they going to get the email address. It's not even in my COE. And I'm afraid about it.